Thursday, October 1, 2009

Look at these beautiful waves!!!


Can you believe these beautiful huge waves??? My nephew Shane's wife, Kristin made these. They now live in Hawaii where Shane is stationed in the Navy at Pearl Harbor. How wonderful to be in such at great place for a few years? Well Kristen may not think so because Shane is out on the boat for a few months and she is there taking care of the children while he is away and it is a new place to them. So I am sure she is lonesome.

Can you believe that she captured this wave like this and this man just about to get clobbered??? There are lots of surfers in Hawaii as you will see in the pictures that I have below. Hope you enjoy! And thanks Kristen for letting me post your great pictures!
Note: If you click on the picture, it will make them larger and you can really see how awesome these waves really are :)




3 comments:

Melanie said...

OMG, those are huge! I am sure she gets lonely but what a view!

The Tubb Family said...

I want you to ask Shane's wife if those pix were taken at Sandy Beach or at the North Shore. I can not wait to take Dillon when he graduates!

Joy

The Tubb Family said...

That's what happens when you have Tsunami Advisories.

Joy