Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lauren's College Graduation


My oldest daughter, Lauren received her B.S. degree in Elementary Education from Middle Tenn State University this past Saturday! So very proud of her :)

This is Lauren with her boyfriend, Ben!
I am so proud of both of my daughters! Leah is a freshman at Tenn. Tech University and now Lauren is a graduate of MTSU! Can you tell that I am a proud mom??


Laurens roommates are education majors too and they all graduated at the same time!! Isn't that too special!! I thought they did a great job decorating their graduation hats!
I wanted to make the graduation cake for the girls to have at their party that they had that evening.
This is a picture with my mom aka- Gran!

So very proud of you Lauren and all your accomplishments! Congratulations on your new teaching job too!



No comments: