Sunday, November 6, 2011


Boy I sure am a bad blogger. I know it's been awhile since I posted anything. It just seems like it has been so busy now that school has started esp with these new teacher evaluations this year on top of my other state dept. evaluations. There never seems to be enough time!!
Anyway, this picture was in our local newspaper today. I am very honored and surprised to receive our school systems teacher of the month award at our school board meeting this past month. Also, on my quest of getting my life back with Take Shape for Life....I have now lost 55 lbs. and over 23 over all inches!! Yeah me!!
I have a few more lbs to go but at least it is reachable now. I just have to keep pushing myself and staying focused!
I am also blessed to have a very special guy in my life right now too! God and life are good!!



No comments: