Saturday, May 2, 2009

Thank You!!

I just wanted to say thank you to all my friends and family who came to my "Initial Outfitters" party last Sunday!!

I could not believe everyone who stopped by and looked, browsed and bought!! Lori told me that my party was the biggest that she had ever had!! Wow!! Thank you all so much!

I am looking for everything to be here this week. I will be in touch as soon as I have it!!

I am also sorry that I have not been blogging lately! I have had a busy week plus I am still trying to get over this sinus infection that is continuing to drag me down and I don't have time to be down!!! Too much to do and this past week was busy, busy.

I finally gave up again and the doctor prescribed for me another anitbiotic, Z-pk, so hopefully it will kick in. I am soooo tierd of coughing and feeling worn out. I have had to continue to go but really felt terrible. Guess I can do some good acting!

Ya'll have a good week! I will be posting some pictures of the cousins reunion on my father's side that my mother, sister and I hosted today.

Keep your rainboots on!! Looks like more is headed our way.

Maybe we will get out of school on Monday!! LOL!

No comments: