Tuesday, April 21, 2009

To all my blogging friends and readers! You're invited!

I am hosting a party on Sunday, April 26!!! This party has everything a women would want!!! Jewelry/engraveable jewelry; monogramable items from purses to umbrellas to hats to visors!! They even have engraveable things like trays and items that a guy would like. At very reasonable prices!
These things would make great graduation gifts and that is coming up by the way on May 22!! Mother's Day is coming up too!

The party is come and go so you won't have to commit your whole afternoon. Just come and take a look at all the neat samples of everything that she has. And believe me she has lots to show you. If you remember, Lori Steakley that is who is hosting my party. Yes I had her in class back when she was in the 8th grade if that tells you how old I am!! LOL! Lori is now a Hendrix and living in Dowelltown and teaching!!

Take a look at the pictures below and I am including the website for you to look at as well. If you would like something and can't make it to the party, let me know and I can place your order for you!

Sunday, April 26

2:00 - 4:00 p.m.

Westwood Church of Chirst

down in the educational building in the large classroom. Go through the glass double doors and the classroom will be on the left just a little ways down the hall.

www.initialoutfitters.com












No comments: