Friday, June 26, 2009

ABC's of me

A - Age: 48

B - Bed size - King

C- Chore you hate - matching socks!!

D - Dogs names: Maggie, Sadie, Deacon and Roscoe (a stray who has been with us for several years! I think he likes it here!)

E - Essential start to your day item: usually a Diet Coke or Diet Sundrop

F - Favorite Color - Lime Green

G - Gold or Silver - Silver all the way!

H - Height - 5'5"

I - Instruments you play - none

J - Job Title - Teacher

K - Kids - 2 daughters

L - Living arrangements - married

M - Mom's name - Sandra

N - Nicknames - Su

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth - Stayed 3 days when someone decieded to run a red light and hit me in the drivers side. Ouch!!!

P - Pet Peeve - When I take the time to get all the families clothes folded and put on their shelf and they tell me they can't put their clothes up because they have no room in the drawers!!!

Q - Quote from a movie -

R - Right or left handed - Left

S - Siblings - 1 sister

T -Time you wake up - 5:30 during school and around 8:00 during the summer

U - Underwear - absolutely

V - Vegetable you dislike - Beets

W - What makes you run late - usually Leah

X - x-rays' - yes I have had many

Y - Yummy food you make - strawberry cake, chocolate pie and mac and cheese

Z - Zoo animal - Gorilla's (they are so interesting to watch)

I am now tagging: Joy, Sheila B., Stacey E., Wesley H. and Lindsey M.

No comments: