Friday, June 12, 2009

Senior Pioneerette Yard Sale! Ends Saturday!


I am sorry I did not get this posted earlier in the week!! I know one of my faithful blog friends asked me this morning why didn't I have it on here! I have no excuses except for lack of time and energy!!

We are finishing up Saturday, June 13 with our Senior yard sale. We are doing this to try and raise money for our 4 Senior dance team members who are trying to raise money to help out with their trip to perform in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade in November.

My oldest daughter had the opportunity to do this when she was a senior and it was a great trip and educational experience as well.

Come on out tomorrow to 102 James St. behind the ball fields! There is lots of things for everyone esp. clothes (name brand) for all ages. Some that have not ever been worn. We will be there until noon!!

If you can't make it tomorrow, we are planning on having one sometime in August when school starts with some fall clothes as well.

Thanks for all your support!


No comments: