Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm Back!!

Well I was so excited about having the whole week off for Thanksgiving break and I came down with this terrible cold on Tuesday night. My mother also came down with it at the same time. Head stopped up the whole works. Thankfully, I did not have a bad cough with it. It was just all in my head. Therefore resulting in my taste buds not working and all that great food that we wait all year on I could not even taste!! What a bummer!! Today is the first day I have really felt good since Tuesday.
I was able to start some of my Christmas decorating. I will post pictures soon.
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed being with their family. We sure do have a lot to be thankful for and we take some much for granted that's for sure!!!

Happy belated Thanksgivng to all my blogging friends!!


No comments: