Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Middle Tennessee State University Homecoming

We had a great time at the MTSU Homecoming game this past Saturday. We all got their early for tailgating in the parking lot and then more fun in the stadium. I made this picture early when there wasn't that many people there yet! LOL!
I love this picture!! Rae and Megan are in the top center with Sarah on the bottom left. They keep an eye on Lauren while she is in college for me. LOL! Leah Rae, my youngest daughter, is named after Rae. Megan is married to Rae's brother, Charlie (a.k.a. Charlie Boy) plus I have known Megan for many years with her mother-in-law and myself being her dance and cheer coach during high school and Rae's too!! We have gotten to know Sarah from coming to the river during the summer and relaxing in our floating chairs. She didn't get to do that too much this summer because she and her husband have had a new baby, Davis. Next summer will be lots of fun with the little one at the river.
Elizabeth is on the far left. She is a family friend of Rae and Megan's.
Whew ! There is lots more I could tell about each one of these beautiful girls, but I don't want to be too long!


Picture opportunity with me, my dearest friend, Patti, who I helped coach the dance and cheer teams with as well as taught school with her for over 10 years in the same classroom and Mr. Terry Jolley! Terry was the band director at our high school for several years. Our fondest memory is going to the Macy's parade in 1991. It was the best trip ever! After leaving our high school he went on to director other bands in Nasvhille and then moved on to be the band director at MTSU for several years. He always comes back at homecoming and directs the band during halftime. He is presently the band director at Seigal Middle School.
Lauren always called Terry "Jolley Man"


MTSU won their homecoming game!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your new blog look! See you in the morning :)