Saturday, July 18, 2009

Reunion of Friends

On our recent trip to Seiverville (the tractor pull and my shopping trip) I was so glad that I got to go and have supper with one of my college friends, Suzanne. We both graduated from TTU and became friends when we had classes together the majority of the time. We soon found out not long after we met that of course we had the same (similar) names -- Susan and Suzanne so we called each other Su#1 and Su#2. We were both born the same month and year AND she was born on the 27th and I was born on the 28th!! How bout that for the ingredients of a close friendship!! She and I have kept in touch for some 25+ years! I think we stayed in Ruby Tuesday's some 3 hours just catching up!
It was great seeing her and of course she hasn't changed a bit since we were in college!





No comments: