Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas at Gran's

Ho! Ho! Ho! Look who stopped by to see Gran!
Gran you won't be able to put a magnet over your face on here like you do on the refrigerator! LOL! This is a good picture I think!

We always take a grandchildren shot for my mother every year. She like to compare and see how everyone has changed from one year to the next! Trevor, Chelsea, Lauren, Leah and Marcus are all excited about Christmas. Chelsea is 6 weeks older than Leah (16) and Trevor and Marcus are twins and in the 8th grade.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Hey Susan! It's Tanya McBride Jones! I don't know if you even remember me, but I just wanted to say Hi and that I enjoy checking your blog! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Happy holidays to you and your family! I will be keeping up with ya...