Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Break is almost here!

Yippeeeee!! I think I am as excited about this Christmas break as the children are!! We are down to having on 4 1/2 days left of school. The bad news is for me is that I have not finished all my shopping yet! I have got to have to time to get busy and finish. I have been working at a part time job as well as teaching and my time has gotten very very thin to do anything else. That is why is has been so long since I have been able to post anything on my blog. I have been just too pooped to do anything except read blogs and catch up that way!
Ya'll have a good week and maybe when we are on break I will have more time to update you on things happening in my desperately seeking life!!

1 comment:

Morris Family Of Four said...

Susan,
We will be away for a few days so, I wanted to wish you a
Merry Christmas.
Love, Paula