Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa will soon be on his way!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone is finishing up those last minute gifts that they need to purchase. Only 2 days left ya know. However, you may be one of those early bird shoppers and you may already be finished and sitting back and relaxing while some of us are running around like a chicken with his head cut off!!

I am almost finished. I just have one more gift to buy and unfortunately I have to go out of town to get it! Ugh! I am planning on getting up early in the morning and heading out and hoping to be back before noon.

I started to post some pictures that I made today and Lauren left the cord to my camera at her apartment in M'boro so I could not download my pictures tonight. I was so disappointed because I had not gotten to post in awhile and I had some really cute pictures of our day decorating sugar cookies. Oh well, I guess I will post as soon as I get the cord!

Hope everyone has a peaceful day tomorrow! Our thoughts and prayers are with the Preslie Slatton family at this time. She is an 11 year old girl who past away today from and extended illness. She attended Eastside Elem. for awhile. I did not know her personally but my heart goes out to the family. What a terrible lose to loose a child esp. during this time of year.

No comments: