Saturday, January 8, 2011

Let it Snow, let it snow, let it snow!

For today.......

Outside my window.... It looks like I live in a snow globe right now! The snow is just coming down and the wind is blowing too! Just beautiful!

I am thinking.....hot chocolate would be good right now!!

I am hearing.....nice and quite

I am thankful....that I have a warm home!

I am remembering....what fun I had when I was younger sledding down the hill in the back of my house!

I am wearing.... It's Saturday! In my warm up suit! Nice and comfy :)

I am going....get started again sewing on my daughters curtains for her classroom. Almost halfway done!

I am hoping....that we have some snow days from school next week!

One of my favorite things......Being snowed in and can't go anywhere!

Around the house....youngest daughter will be leaving this next week to start college classes again! Sure has been nice having her around for a few weeks. Guess it will get nice and quiet again.

I am praying....that everyone stays safe if traveling in snowy weather today!

They say that we might get more snowy weather Sunday night thru Tuesday here! We will see!!
Everyone have a wonderful day!

Remember if you expect the worst out of your day that is what you will get! If you expect the best that is what you will get! I pick .......the best!

No comments: