Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lauren has found her look-alike!!






Lauren called me today all excited to tell me that she had found her long lost "twin" LOL!! Someone had come into the store where she works and had asked her if she knew this particular girl and of course she said no. She actually lives in the same town that Lauren goes to college and she is a senior this year at a high school there. Their facial features are sooooo alike that it is scary!!! I guess we would know what Lauren would look like if she had darker hair !!! Opps better verify that my daughter is on the bottom and her look alike is at the top if you needed to know!
What do you think????

2 comments:

ellaandmommy said...

That's kinda freaky!!!!

Simply Joy Catering said...

Boy, If I didn't know....I'da thought Lauren had been in some kind of "science experiement" about twins.

I still think Lauren is prettier!

Joy