Thursday, January 1, 2009

Thanks to my friend Joy!


I just wanted to say a big thank you to one of my best friends, Joy who gave me a lesson on how to change my background to some of the pretty backgrounds that some of my blogging friends have on their blogs. I have wanted to do this for some time but time to sit down any length of time and learn how to do it was the problem. Today was a perfect day. We both we trying to update our blogs just a little. Thanks so much Joy for helping me out!

She snapped this picture last night at our churches New Years Eve get together after church. We have been friends since our children were 9 years old and now their 21 and soon to be 21.

She got me the necklace I have on for Christmas with my initial and on the back it has Ya Ya Sisters!! We have had a lot of memories together with our families.

Joy has always told me on New Year's Day that I did not need to wash any clothes that I would have bad luck all year if I did. Well I am NOT superstitious so I have always washed clothes on New Years and things seemed to be okay for me thru the year. Well last night I told Joy that she better wash clothes on New Year's because she has not had any GOOD LUCK of any kind for the past 2 years!! That she better take after me and wash those clothes!


1 comment:

Patty's Stitches said...

Glad to hear someone else is NOT superstitious! Being born on a Friday 13th, there is no way I can be superstitious! Patty