Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wedding Shower Pics Coming Soon!

Hopefully sometime tomorrow I will be able to post the wedding shower pictures of Scott and Rae "Clarke" Boutte'. We had a great shower for the newly married couple this past Sunday. My pictures turned out great and I can't wait to share them with you.

Until then you'll just have to keep checking back!! LOL!

In the mean time, you can check out Dawn Winton's blog and see her newly posted engagement pictures of Scott and Rae! Just click on my link to the right.

3 comments:

tiffany s said...

Thank you for the sweet comment that you left few weeks ago (I know I am late replying back to you). Actually, I thought that comment was from my friend, Susan Burks. But as I was looking all of my old comments, I realized it was not from Burks but it was you..LOL. Sorry! Hope you are doing well! Your daughters are so BEAUTIFUL!! Take care Mrs. Grandey!

Anonymous said...

Hey Susan! Can't wait to see the shower pics. Thanks for the blog love!

Dawn

Becoming a Boutte said...

Thank you so much for the shower...I can't thank you all enough! Scott and I are so blessed. Much love, Rae