Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 1 - Magic Kingdom

Hi everyone! Well I am just making myself sit down and put some of these pictures at Disney on for you. I am not going to edit any or make comments under each of them for now and just get them on for you to see because it is 10:15 right now and soon time for bed!

Lauren's boyfriend, Scott as you know made the trip with us this time. This was is 1ST trip to Disney World!! We were so excited because we would get to go through it all again through another person's excitment about being there! I have been there "several" times to nationals and I could probably be a pretty good tour guide if you need one to tag along with you.

Anyway, there a lots of pictures with Lauren and Scott because the dance team did not get to hang out with us too much while we were there. I have saved a few pictures of Leah's to put on here from her camera that she made so that I would have a least a few of her as well.
Hope you enjoy the pics!!

No comments: