Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm Back!

I am back and trying to catch up on my posting. I am having to charge my camera battery so that I can start posting pictures from Florida.
I can't wait to share them with you. We had a great time. The dance team unfortunately did not make finals but we did have a good time. The weather was not that great. It rained 2 of the 4 days and the temps were in the low 60's some days and then 2 nights the lows were in the 30's!!! So I felt like I was right at home. However, the temps here dropped to the single digits when we got back and we were freezing again!
Today the weather is in the high 60's and feels like spring here in Tennessee. Is Spring just around the corner??? Who knows??
I certainly have my windows up today in the house that's for sure.

I will post Florida pictures as soon as I can.
Everybody enjoy the day!

3 comments:

Morris Family Of Four said...

Susan, I am glad you had fun.

David's B-Day is also on the 28th.
Can't wait to see your pictures !

Danielle said...

Let's hope its almost spring!

Unknown said...

Glad you are back safe and sound! Tiember is getting ready for ette try-outs :) So maybe I will be traveling to the "sunshine" state next year!
Miss you and the little ones :(