Saturday, February 28, 2009

I've been tagged by Joy and Kim

Well I have been tagged by Joy and Kim!! I will try and answer all the questions as honestly as I can!! LOL!

1. Who is your man? Joey
2. How long have your been together? Married on July 22, 1983 (26
years this summer!)
3. How long did you date? 4 years
4. How old is your man? The big 5-0!
5. Who eats more? Joey (but he does try and eat healthy)
6. Who said I love you first? he did
7. Who is taller? Joey - 6 ft 2 in I think
8. Who can sing better? Definitely Joey (plays the guitar too as well
as Guitar Hero LOL
9. Who is smarter? Well we both have our strengths in different
things.
10. Who's temper is worse? me
11. Who does the laundry? Up until about 2 months ago, I did most
of it but now we both do the laundry and it sure does help out!
12. Who takes the garbage out? Joey
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Joey
14. Who pays the bills? me
15. Who is better at the computer? Joey
16. Who mows the lawn? Most of the time Joey but I love to mow the
yard too it is so relaxing to me and a great de-stresser.
17. Who cooks dinner? me unless I am not home and Joey can fix
him up something to eat and does have some "self help" skills in
that area! Yeah! My dad used to wait on my mother to get home
and fix him something to eat at lunch and dinner! Even to make a
bologna sandwich!
18. Who drives when you are together? Usually Joey unless he gets
tierd of me "giving directions" LOL
19. Who pays when you go out? me
20. Who is the most stubborn? me
21. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Hum??? I can stay silent
for a very long time. Hard question on who's the first?
22. Who's parents do you see most? my mom
23. Who kissed who first? he kissed me of course
24. Who asked who out? A friend and I were riding the stripe and we
saw him and rode around with him for awhile. He asked me out
for the next Sunday and it snowed (we were coming back from a
performance at the UT basketball game : I was on the high school
dance team) We still got to go and do something because he had
a big 4 wheel drive truck! We could go anywhere in it!
25. Who proposed? Joey did at Christmas. He got down on his knee
in my living room and asked me.
26. Who is more sensitive? me
27. Who has more friends? we are pretty even on that I think
28. Who has more siblings? Joey (2 other older brothers)
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Well Joey says that he is the
boss but i am in charge!
30. Who is your hero/heroes? I'll have to think on this one.
31. Who snores more or the loudest? Definitely Joey!!!

Okay I am now tagging Toree Craven

No comments: