Saturday, February 28, 2009

Update on our class field trip

The Velveteen Rabbit held at the Cannon Co. Playhouse was awesome! There were some very talented actors/actresses in the play with most of them in high school and under.

My class (4 and 5 year olds) watched the whole thing which was about 1 hour in length without budging a muscle!!! This is a hard task for most children of this age. I was so proud of them! They talked and talked about it the next day at school.

I was very thankful and excited that I had such good participation from my parents/grandparents as well. We had 18 adults go with us! It is so great that they are involved in their children's education.

If you haven't every been to the playhouse before, it is a very affordable fun thing to do with your whole family! Try it out sometime you won't regret it.

No comments: