Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bummer!

Well I have been lucky so far this school year and I have not been sick but on Sunday night I could feel the results of a bad cold starting to take effect!!! After church I headed to the drug store to get some vitamins to start taking in hopes that it would fight it off but last night I continued to get worse. So I had to take my first sick day off of school today. I really don't think I picked this up from one of my students. I think that I must have gotten the bug while I had a check up appointment at the doctors office on last Friday!!! I stayed in the bed today until about 10:15 then dragged myself out and took a shower. Feeling maybe some better but I am starting this coughing and having to clear my throat thing now! (my husband will love that tonight!! LOL) Oh well guess I will stop feeling sorry for myself and go watch TV and relax for awhile.

4 comments:

Patty's Stitches said...

I'm sorry you are feeling poorly. I hope you are better soon. ~Patty

Anonymous said...

Hope you rest well and are back with us tomorrow!!

Susan said...

Thanks so much for your get well wishes!! I am feeling some better but now this has developed into a bad cough. Hope it's not bronchitus. Thanks again!

DIY and Stuff ---Poo and Doo Style! said...

Gir----l get better soon!!! Love ya