Sunday, April 12, 2009

Leah's tryout pictures

Here are the upcoming Seniors for the 2009-2010 school year!
The girls are getting ready to tryout to their own original routine that they have choreographed along with their own costuming. Allison, Kayann and Laci all performed a lyrical dance routine and Leah busted it out with a good ole M.C. Hammer routine!! The girls always enjoy this part of tryouts but I will tell you the truth, it makes me a NERVOUS WREAK!! Leah waits until the last minute to tell me that she needs for me to fix something on her pants and of course it has to be sewen!! If you know me, you know that I do not wait until the last minute to do things unlike my youngest daughter!!

Lauren came home to watch Leah at tryouts too!

Tryouts open to the public so a lot of people were their watching and supporting their favorite contestant.



This is such a good picture of the upcoming Senior members of the dance team for the 2009-2010 school year. Laci, Leah, Kayann and Allison. They are getting ready to enjoy a good strawberry cake to celebrate their last tryouts. It has been a tradition for the past 4 years for the girls to go to Prater's and eat supper after tryouts and wait for the posting of who made the team at the high school.



No comments: