Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter pics

Spring is definitely in the air!! The Grandey's all dressed in some shade of green for Easter today. My niece, Beckee took a family shot for me at the annual Golden family reunion.

Yes the Easter bunny still visits our house!! I used to get the good pictures of the girls just getting out of bed with their hair in every directions but those days are over I guess!!

Leah got a Vera plastic cosmetic case and some chocolate goodies!

Do you see those flashy orange plaid shorts on the couch?? My husband got those for his Easter present along with another pair of white with blue plaid stripes!! You will be able to see him coming that's for sure in those!

Lauren got a Vera lunch box/cooler to take to work with her!!

This is the cutest picture of Lauren and Leah's cousins at the reunion. That's Austin, Travis, Rachel and Brooke!

Here's Travis hanging like a monkey! Boy he sure is growing up too fast!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the family picture at the top of your blog. It is beautiful! I laughed because we were dressed in varying shades of green, except for Mark and he was in blue. It was like the boys led up to him! Too funny! I can't believe Lauren is 21. I remember back in the day saying - Lauren - please be quiet!! Know you can't imagine that! LOL I enjoyed being with Leah Saturday too. She is a very beautiful and sweet girl! You have a beautiful family!

Susan said...

Stacey thanks for your nice comments! I had Lauren take a look at your comment and she just laughed. She said that I needed to tell you that you were the only teacher that ever sent her to the principal too!!! LOL!!! It was probably the same time you asked her to stop talking!! Too funny!

Unknown said...

Susan - Tell Lauren everybody has to go to the principal at least once in their life! LOL I do not remember that moment! Obviously she does, so I will have to ask her about it when I see her again! You do have such a sweet family, and I really do have great memories of Lauren and her class! They don't involve the principal either! LOL Hope you feel better soon!