Sunday, April 12, 2009

I AM FINALLY DONE!

I bought this 1000 piece puzzle at Hobby Lobby back before spring break. I started working on it during spring break and I stayed up until 2:00 this morning finishing it!!! It has been a stress reliever for me working on this. I have had a lot of things stressing me out lately and this was the perfect medicine for me! As you can see it was a difficult one to do. I am going to have to ask my sister in law, Carol if she would like the challenge of working it??? She loves puzzles too! I gave her a real hard one back many years ago but I believe this one is harder. I will probably look at it a couple more days and then put it back in the box!!

1 comment:

Patty's Stitches said...

Way to go Susan! That looks like a tough puzzle. I definitely think Carol should get a shot at it too! ha The picture of your family is soooo good. Happy Easter girlie!

Blessings,
Patty