Sunday, April 12, 2009

Some pics of Lauren's fam birthday party!

This birthday makes me feel really old!! I just can't believe she is 21!
The future teacher mentioned one day while she was in my classroom that she would love to have one of these portable laminators so that she could laminate all the things that she has collected so far to have in her classroom. Well mom is always listening for these little hints! I think she liked it!! LOL!!

Below is some of the our family. Joey, his mom, Chelsea, my sister Charlotte, and Trevor




Leah and Lauren have always sat with one of their legs up in the chair!! They even do this when they are eating a meal at the table. I don't know it must be in the genes!! That's Marcus sitting there next to Leah. I thought I had everybody in the picture but the sun was shining so bright, I could hardly see who was in the picture. Sorry I missed you Marcus!

Here is Gran , my mother and Austin, Joey's mom's husband.
We were all glad it was such a nice day that we got to celebrate outside!


Can you believe that Deacon actually posed and looked at the camera?? He almost looks like he is smiling just a little! LOL! He is actually Lauren's dog. But he stays with us. He will be 3 years old in June. I don't think that we will ever be able to let Deacon leave our house!! We're too attached!

Sisterly Love!!!


Just had to have one of Lauren and myself.

2 comments:

Morris Family Of Four said...

These are GREAT pictures! Lauren and(Leah I guess,) are beautiful TeeHee
Love To You

Wesley said...

Love the pictures! I just love your family. I miss getting to see Gran so much too!