Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Can't wait until Friday night!!

Friday is almost here and we have been so excited about getting to go to the Rascal Flatts concert with Taylor Swift. Back in Sept. when the tickets went on sale, I decided to surprise my youngest daughter, Leah with tickets to this concert. She is a huge fan of both Rascal Flatts and Taylor Swift. It seemed like everytime they were in concert it was always on a night that they had to be at a football game or another school function. Well this time it fell during fall break and thank goodness there was is not a ballgame this week!!
I wish that I had taken her picture when I surprised her with the tickets. Priceless!!!!

1 comment:

The Tubb Family said...

You Go Susan!

I am so glad that you finally told Leah about them!

Remember your cigarette lighter! Remember the old days!!!!lol

See You Tonight!

Joy