Monday, October 20, 2008

Smile! Smile! Smile!

Thanks to Ms. Paula Morris for nominating me for the "Smile Award." I appreciate so much you thinking of me!
I in turn must nominate 5 people for the smile award. I am nominating the following....
1. Debbie Haley - for all those smiles that you give me and others when we visit your office. She always has time or makes time to talk to you!
2. Sheila Boyd - for all those wonderful smiles you give each day to those 2 very special young guys that you work with at school!
3. Joy Tubb - for all those smiles that you give to your customers and recipients of your special cakes, pies, wedding cakes and goodies plus your catering lunches!
4. Tabitha Sullens - who always has a sweet smile every time I have seen her with such sweet words to go along with that smile!
5. LeCreidia Rutledge - who doesn't have a blog but is my teacher assistant and she ALWAYS has a smile on her face each and every day. She is such a joy to work with and I am so thankful that we have had the opportunity to work together for the past 4 years!
These are the rules:
1. The recipient must link back the the awards creator
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human)
Must love one another
Must make mistakes
Must learn from others
Must be a positive contributor to blog world
Must love life
Must love kids

1 comment:

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

Thank you! You just made me smile. I need a cookbook too. :)