Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Joy
Happy Birthday to you!! And lots more!!!!!
I would like to wish one of my best friends, Joy a wonderful birthday tomorrow, March 11. I sure do hope that you have a great day! I am glad that you did not have to spend your birthday at the hospital. I know that is coming for you and John on Thursday.
Joy and I enjoyed going on a little "mini" shopping spree on Saturday to find something to wear to the reception. We had not been able to do that in such a long time. We had a ball. It doesn't take much to entertain us that's for sure!! LOL!
I thought this picture was so good. Even though I am not one who likes having their picture made. This was taken at Rae and Scott's wedding reception. We all had a great time and enjoyed the evening with good friends.
Have a great day today Joy!! Enjoy and relax!! Hopefully you will have some good ole birthday cake to sink your teeth into!! Hope you don't have to make it though!! LOL

1 comment:

The Tubb Family said...

Susan,

Thank you for my Birthday Wishes this morning!

Of course, today is a "wild" one with work. I am just blessed to be at home working and dread tomorrow's St. Thomas visit, but in the meanwhile....see you at the gym right after school!

Joy

PS-We did have a "good time" Saturday and Saturday night. We need to do that more often!