Monday, March 9, 2009

Saturday night was a blast!!

This past Saturday night we were invited to Rae and Scott Boutte's wedding reception at the Stones River Country Club in Murfreesboro. As most of you know, Rae's mom, Patti and I have been the best of friends for a long time now. We won't say how long but just to give you an idea...Patti was my 8th grade science and homeroom teacher, then I was on the dance team and she was my coach and then I got my teaching degree and began co-teaching with her in 1990 as well as helping her coach the dance team at our high school. Now we spend our time at her and her husband, Tommy's place at the river and sit in our floating chairs relaxing and relaxing!

I will post more pictures tomorrow. It has taken me all night tonight editing my pictures and getting them on this crazy computer of mine!!

Wasn't today an absolutely beautiful day??? Look forward to almost 80 degrees here tomorrow then the bottom drops out again and it starts raining!!! I sure hope it gets out of here before our spring break starts next week.


No comments: