Saturday, March 14, 2009

In Appreciation

I was so excited an honored to have received an award from my friend Joy yesterday. As you can see she gave me the "Thoughtful Blogger Award".

When I started "blogging" in Sept. of last year, I really didn't think that I would stick with doing this because of the time it took to just sit down and be able to edit pictures/post etc.

I have truly enjoyed this new hobby of blogging. The purpose of blogging in my eyes is to just let family and friends have a way to keep up with what we are doing esp. for those family members who live out of town.

Hopefully my blogger friends enjoy reading all the day in and day out things that the "Grandey" clan is up to.

Thank you Joy for saying such nice things. I truly appreciate it.

Everyone have a nice weekend! Rainy one that is....



No comments: