Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Bows are Here!!

Aren't the spring bows gorgeous???? They look just like and Easter egg to me! What a great way to bring life to your porches/mailboxes, etc with a spring bow!!
My daughter, Leah is now selling these for the dance team and it also helps her dance team expenses as well. They are $6.00/bow and I now have 20 to sell and I am waiting on more because I think these will sell out quickly.
Just drop me a post or send me and email if you would like to purchase one or even more and I will get them to you ASAP as long as they last.

6 comments:

Dana said...

Please put me down for one. She can bring it by my room (134)when we get back from Spring Break if that is easier. Thanks!

The Tubb Family said...

Hook me up with 3!!!

Tell Leah that I will post it on my blog so she may get some orders from there!!!

If you can bring mine to me tonight at church!

Joy

Wesley said...

I need one Mrs. Susan! Thanks!!! =)

Bryan Matheny said...

I need one, too. :)

Caitlin Killian said...

Aww these are soo pretty! I wish one could be shipped to Kansas, but i'm sure it would wrinkle:(

ellaandmommy said...

I just realized I was signed in as Bryan when I posted that I need a bow. LOL