Monday, March 2, 2009

Looking forward to warmer weather!

I just had to change my header picture today to something warmer!
We have such a good time with friends and family at the river during the summer months! I am looking forward to visiting my friend, Patti at her place and sitting in my floating chair soaking up the rays and watching the kids have fun inner tubing behind the boat.

Patti came to school on Friday and ask if I had been going to the tanning bed. I said nope just left over tan from all those Sunday's sitting in the floating chair!! LOL!

1 comment:

DIY and Stuff ---Poo and Doo Style! said...

Gir-----l I am so with you!!! I am trying to hold off on the ole Tanning Bed til mid March, but I need to tan the fluff!! Afterall tan fluff looks better that white fluff!!! Bring HOT weather on!!! Love ya