Friday, March 20, 2009

Special prayer please


Another addition as of Saturday morning: Please keep the Rudie Thomsen family in your prayers. His mother has passed away in Kentucky.

Also another prayer is needed tonight for Hazel Griffith, Joy's mom. She is having severe pain in her shoulder. Another appointment is scheduled with the doctor in Nashville to see if something can be done to help ease her pain.

I am also saying a prayer for Joy who has had to make so many trips to Nashville lately for not only herself but for with her husband and mother as well. Last year it was Dillon and all his mishaps. Oh I forgot about Katie her daughter as well. She has a broken bone in her hand right now too on top of everything else and that's trips to M'boro!!

2 comments:

The Tubb Family said...

Susan,

Thank you for the prayers for my family! My family is very important to me and I love them dearly. I guess you can say that I am the "nurse" of our entire family.

Thank you for being such a wonderful friend!

Thanks for just being you!

Joy

Sheila said...

Susan thank you so much for the sweet comment today! Thank you for your friendship and help at school. It is so good to see another christain face and I know you are praying for me, as I do for you. Thank you for the prayers for my mother it means so much.
Blessings
Sheila